The REST API is designed for developers using the Medium One service. In order to use the REST API, the developer must be registered with Medium One.
- /v2/login - Endpoint to login
- /v2/users - Endpoint to create/retrieve/update/delete Basic Users (see roles)
- /v2/events/stream_name - Collection of endpoints to access event data, for example:
- /v2/events/raw - Raw event data
- /v2/events/processed - Processed event data
- /v2/store - Endpoint to access Store data
When posting data, each event created consumes 1 event credit.
When querying data, each query consumes 1 events credit (for example, if your query returns 100 events, it still consumes 1 events credit).