The User Portal is a dedicated end customer-facing portal for your project. This is the face of your application with your branding and u/x.
Check out some of the user portal's powerful features:
- Create multiple customer accounts
- Allow customer to self-register to create their own account
- Customize the dashboards for desktop and mobile using HTML/JS (Angular)
- Create custom subscription plans for your product and link to stripe.com for automated billing
- Support localization with multi-language
- Integrate with Medium One's IoT Platform
- Integrate with mobile app using API
To get started with the User Portal, you'll need to have a professional starter subscription. You can request up to 3 User Portals: Dev, Test, and Production.
- Each User Portal has its own dedicated URL (which you can change to your domain).
- Ie. portal-assignedname.mediumone.com
- Each User Portal has its own link to a project on the IoT Platform
- Each User Portal is isolated, meaning you'll need separate accounts for each (dev, test, and production)