The footer, header, and nav bar can be customized by a Super Admin in order to add your own branding and features to the portal.
After going to "Developer" > "Dashboard Builder", create a new Dashboard page. Configure it as follows:
- Page name: anything
- URL page route: anything
- Allow page for specific user role: we recommend choosing All Users, but you can create different footers/headers/nav bars for different user roles
- Show page in navigation menu: uncheck
- Allow page for specific account types: we recommend not selecting any, but you can create different footers/headers/nav bars for different account types
- Allow page before and after account subscription: we recommend selecting both, but you can create different footers/headers/nav bars for subscribed vs unsubscribed
- Special page: Set page to be the header, sidebar, or footer. You can click "Load default" to load the default header, sidebar, or footer code.
If your footer has a height larger than the current default footer then you may want to increase the top margin of your foot so it doesn't overlap buttons on some of the Admin pages.
To do that add the following script to the beginning of your footer HTML. You can adjust the height accordingly based on your div height.
document.querySelectorAll('[ng-include="\'/theme/_footer\'"]').style.marginTop = "220px";