You're here because you've just received a new IoT portal from Medium One. What's next?
Before jumping into it, make sure you have the following:
- Your portal URL
- Super admin credentials
- Access to your project the Medium One platform (https://app.mediumone.com)
If you don't have these 3 components, please reach out to email@example.com before continuing.
Step 1: Log In
Go to your portal URL and log in using your super admin credentials.
Once you log in, you'll receive an email with a temporary authentication code. Enter that in to complete the login process.
Step 2: Understand the Portal Basics
Before doing anything else, it's important to understand some key concepts of the portal.
Read the following User Portal guides to get started:
- Introduction - Overview of User Portal features
- Understanding Accounts, Users, and Devices - Crucial terminology when navigating the User Portal
- Getting Started with Super Admin - Basics of your Super Admin account
Step 3: View Test Account
When Medium One sets up your portal, we put together a Test account for you so you can begin seeing data as your customers would see it right away.
At the top of the portal, click on the menu in the top right containing your name. Then, click "Switch Account" and click on the account "Test".
This will take you to the Account View, showing you what the customer "Test" sees when its users log in.
Step 4: Explore
Now that you have logged in and are able to view an account, you are ready to explore the portal and start to make it your own!
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Everything else in this section pertains to pages specifically for your Medium One Theme. These guides can help you as you navigate the rest of the customer pages and are a perfect starting point.
- For more information about creating customer accounts and linking users to them, check out the Accounts and Users section.
- To start linking more devices to accounts, check out the Devices section.
- If your portal is connected to Stripe billing, you can learn more in our Billing section.
- If you are ready to customize the portal pages and emails on your own, you can find guides for this in our Custom Pages and Emails and API for Custom Dashboards sections.
Finally, if you have any questions and can't find an answer in our docs, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you with your new portal!